P: 08 8947 6824
- BE (Electrical and Mechatronic) University of South Australia
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Retail Management
- Certificate III in Retail Supervision
- Certificate II in Retail Operations
- AS3000 – Wiring Rules Course – TAFE SA
Jarrad joined Lucid Consulting Engineers in October 2009 after graduating as an Electrical and Mechatronic Engineer from the University of South Australia. Jarrad has worked on a number of significant projects since joining Lucid which has enabled him to learn and develop new sustainable designs. He brings with him a new insight to the field of electrical engineering and in addition to his management and organisational abilities; it has enabled him to progress to a senior role within the business. Jarrad also has an extensive background in senior management that has seen him successfully involve in logistically complex projects that lie outside Lucid’s core focus.