The project involved the preparation of detailed engineering documentation for the replacement of existing substations including Motor Control Centres, PLC's, VVVF drives, control systems, gaseous suppression systems and supporting infrastructure.
- Reduced energy usage and carbon footprint through the introduction of VVVF drive systems.
- Risk analysis and hazard identification documentation completed for design and construction works.
- Integration to existing 11kV network.
- Raise bore fans are critical infrastructure for ventilating underground mines.
- Increased remote visibility and control of system operation through new RF transmittal equipment.