WHAT IS LCD?
LUCID LCD is a specialist group within the LUCID brand dedicated to providing services associated with specialist, creative and architectural lighting designs.
LCD – lighting, consulting and design services.
Of all our senses, our visionary senses play a significant role in how we perceive a particular space.
In order to provide the best lighting options, LUCID LCD use a combination of proven technologies and basic principles of interior design with new applications and concepts to come up with effective design strategies.
Every building and space is unique, and the lighting should be designed to correspond. Whether it is a design that goes unnoticed because it feels natural and compliments the space or designs that have a wow factor that draw people in.
The team at LUCID LCD endeavour to provide a tailored solution based on our experience with respect to lighting selections and control.
Our philosophy behind lighting consulting and design is categorised into three main areas:
- Compliance and safety
Our solutions take into consideration all regulatory standards.
Lucid LCD is dedicated to always using sustainable products in their designs.
- Design creativity
At Lucid LCD, we are not constrained by ‘standard’ designs. Our consultants endeavour to provide creative designs that consider the usage of a space and then consider methods to complement that usage and the space itself.
The LUCID LCD design team comprises a specialist lighting design consultant in each of our offices throughout Australia, with the team headed by Phil Christodoulou, a passionate lighting consultant based in Lucid’s Melbourne office.
WHAT MAKES LCD DIFFERENT?
Lucid LCD goes beyond standard lighting specialists as our team combines engineering skills with creative design strategies. We can provide a number of services, including:
- Knowledge of latest industry developments
- Independent lighting advice (non-manufacturer specific)
- Allows full design and competitive tender
- Holistic lighting design solutions including lighting control, coordination and integration with all other engineering services
- Collaborative approach to lighting design to suit the client’s needs and requirements. We will work with you to understand what you are trying to achieve and develop solutions that enhance design outcomes
- 3D lighting simulations, rendering and modelling abilities (AGI, DIALux and Revit)
- Levels of service to suit client needs and budget
The staff at LUCID LCD have been involved in a number of projects in which lighting design has featured prominently. These projects demonstrate the depth of experience and capability of our office.