Gawler and Elizabeth South Railway Stations
Lucid completed the engineering design and construction verification for the upgrade and extension to the existing Gawler and Elizabeth South Railway Stations in South Australia.
The project was funded by the Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure as part of the State Government’s $2B investment into public transport.
The project was undertaken in a Design and Construct contract arrangement and works included:
- Engineering and design for electrical, mechanical and hydraulic services.
- Comprehensive reporting for clear definition of contractor installation requirements.
- Lighting simulations and modelling of lighting levels including consideration to train operations and heritage requirements.
- Complex earthing and bonding design developed by our project delivery team.
- Complex electronic systems including CCTV, PID, PA, HIIL, VA have been designed and integrated to the overall building solution by our office.
Lucid supported the principal contractor at all project stages including contract engagement, detailed design, construction and testing and commissioning. The project was delivered successfully to programme and to budget.