Mill Film Australia Fitout
Fitout of a new studio for global VFX company Mill Film at 178 North Terrace, Adelaide.
This is Mill Film’s first studio in Australia employing 200 local and international staff. The studio features six multi-function dailies rooms, a 4K review theatre and the ability to accommodate up to 500 employees in future.
The three-level 3,800m2 fitout incorporated integrated base building upgrades of the lift lobby, core and tenancy services and included exposed services throughout.
The project delivered an open office environment of high quality with the following key attributes:
- Production offices.
- Artist open office areas.
- Multi-function ‘dailies’ meeting rooms.
- 4K review theatre screening room.
- Three level interconnected tenancy stairwell.
- Kitchen, café and open deck area.
- Main server room facility.
Lucid completed the Mechanical, Electrical, Communications, Hydraulic, Fire Services and Fire Engineering for the project.