P: 08 8407 9700
- Licensed Plumber and Gasfitter since 1985
- Master Plumber and Gasfitter at present – Licence No. PGE166914
- Accredited for Backflow Prevention Device Testing
- Accredited for Safety Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- Awarded the Certificate in Plumbing in 1986
- Accredited Australia / New Zealand reciprocal licence in 1989
- Member of the AHSCA Technical Committee
Paul joined Lucid in 2006 as a Hydraulic Services Designer, currently having over 30 years experience in the plumbing industry. His trade background provides our clients with a distinct advantage in complying and cost effective design as well as dealing with contractors and authorities.
Paul Lind’s experience in the hydraulic services industry has allowed him to work on a broad array of commercial, institutional and industrial projects in both design and construction roles. Paul holds qualifications as a master plumber and gas fitter, and is accredited for Backflow Prevention Device Testing. He has worked in the state of Western Australia and Queensland for 20 years as a contract plumber and then as a Contract and Commercial Plumbing Supervisor in Adelaide for 5 years, before taking up a design position with Lucid. He has designed and applied this experience to numerous project completions with outcome objectives to client’s satisfaction and within budget expectations.