Aldi Distribution Centre
The project involved development of a new $60M distribution centre for Aldi located in Adelaide, South Australia.
The development is approximately 30,000m² and includes the following:
- Construction of a purpose-built office and distribution centre.
- Office area comprising staff and common area, meeting rooms, amenities and change rooms, kitchen area, training rooms and general office.
- Freezer and cool rooms (ammonia cooled areas) .
- Diesel refuel facility.
- Car parking and truck movement areas.
- Dry goods storage areas.
- Dry and freezer loading docks.
- Automated truck wash bay.
Lucid completed the mechanical, electrical, communications, security, hydraulic and fire services for the project.