Glenside Hosting Facility – Major Power and Cooling Upgrades
Lucid assisted the SA Government in completing multiple infrastructure upgrades and major expansion works to the Glenside Hosting Facility – a major data centre in Adelaide.
This project involved the upgrade to existing cooling, power and support systems to facilitate expansion of computer room services.
The upgrade included:
- Expansion of stand-by generator capacity.
- Expansion of chilled water system providing major increase to ultimate capacity.
- Expansion of total UPS capacity to data centre floor.
- Building Management System upgrade.
- Significant building works.
- Seismic evaluations for structural upgrade works.
- Fire detection systems.
Lucid were the Engineering Project Managers to manage the installation, integration, testing and commissioning of the critical change-over works in a ‘live’ data centre environment.