Supreme Law Court of Western Australia
Since 2012, Lucid has been involved in an ongoing multi-disciplinary engineering and project management role within the heritage-listed Supreme Law Court building in WA.
Lucid’s initial involvement included preparation of a compliance and condition audit of all engineering building services in 2012.
Our involvement since has included:
- Installation of a thermal plant.
- Mechanical services master plan.
- Construction of 100+ new closed circuit television (CCTV) cameras, security intruder, access control system and corridor lighting upgrades.
- Power supply infrastructure.
- Temporary vehicle access.
- Structural inspection.
- Thermal plant upgrades.
- Air conditioning upgrades.
- Biometric scanner upgrades.
- Security upgrade.
- Dome and gable wall repairs.