Swan Yacht Club
Perth, Western Australia
Swan Yacht Club underwent an upgrade and refurbishment to the internal and external of the existing two-storey yacht club.
The Swan Yacht Club, initially named Richmond Yacht Club founded in 1903, engaged Lucid to undertake the refurbishment of the internal and external two-storey venue.
The refurbishment included a large alfresco dining area and function space located towards the rear of the clubhouse. The extension to Level 1 terrace dining area included a panoramic view of the Swan River. In addition to the extension the project also included the upgrade of the existing kitchen facilities to cater for the clubhouse expansion.
Lucid was appointed to the project in June of 2016 and incorporated a 2,200m2 redevelopment.