Lucid was engaged by Vinpac to undertake a full review of all fire and life safety services installed at their Angaston site.
Lucid was also engaged in a project management capacity.
Vinpac International are Australia’s largest contract packaging company specializing in a complete one stop solution for cost effective wine packaging, production and distribution.
The project involved:
- Review of current fire and life safety systems against statutory requirements at the time of installation.
- Development of alternative solutions that satisfy the Building Code of Australia Performance Requirements and specific site operational requirements.
- Detailed designs that incorporated both alternative and deemed to satisfy solutions.
- Development of staging plans in collaboration with the client to deliver upgrade works over multiple financial years.
- Integration of major site upgrade works into current fire and life safety strategy.