Energy and Sustainability
The Lucid Energy and Sustainability team has considerable experience in the execution of energy and sustainability projects across a wide array of sectors and clients. Our diverse national team of professionals are passionate about delivering cost effective solutions that deliver real sustainable outcomes.
A summary of our services capability includes:
Preparation of detailed 3D models to assess the sustainable performance of buildings, including:
- Energy and thermal comfort.
- Daylight and glare.
- Natural ventilation.
- Solar passive design.
- Life Cycle Assessments (LCA).
Sustainability and Regulatory Frameworks
Application of third-party, National Construction Code (NCC) and state sustainability compliance frameworks including:
- Green Star and LEED.
- Living Building Challenge.
- Passive House.
- NABERS, CBS and BEEC.
- NatHERS and NCC Section J / JV3.
- Sustainability Management Plans.
Our team’s broad experience places us in a unique position to assist clients with key strategic decisions related to sustainability. Services include:
- Feasibility assessments for sustainable technologies or environmental frameworks.
- Sustainability master planning.
- Assistance with council requirements.
- Preparation of funding applications through various government streams.
- Advice and recommendations for energy improvement opportunities.
Energy and Renewables
Our capabilities within energy and renewables include:
- Feasibility and detailed design of renewable energy generation systems and low emissions technologies.
- Energy audits of existing buildings and precincts and preparation of energy improvement masterplans.
- Design and advice pertaining to embedded metering systems.
Our Energy & Sustainability Leads
Energy and Sustainability Services Lead
1 King William Street Adelaide
Appointed for all building services, sustainability and NABERS consultancy, Lucid delivered a major refurbishment of this iconic 19-storey oﬃce tower. The works have resulted in energy performance improvements in excess of 3 Stars and targeting +5 Star NABERS energy performance.